Leadership training utilizes several texts that cover 16 chapters that take a cadet through the leadership progression from follower, to leader, to planner-supervisor, to advisor-counselor.
1. Use the Promotion Progress Form to determine the Learn To Lead chapter material you are required to know for you next promotion.
2. Study the associated course material in your Learn to Lead text.
* NOTE: Your Learn To Lead books come to you in the mail. They are also available online by clicking the Learn To Lead link.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR TEST
When you are ready to take the test, log into eServices (www.capnhq.gov) using your CAPID and password.
- Click on “Menu” with the three horizontal lines, located in the top left of the screen
- Click on “Cadet Programs” in the drop-down menu
- Click on “Cadet Online Testing” in the drop-down menu. This will take you to the testing page
- Under “Modules” on the left-side menu, click on “Leadership Tests”
- Select and complete the test